Babalu Vienna Racist Arab Club Owners

Babalu is a hookah bar located in Vienna, Virginia. Vienna is located in Fairfax Virginia, which is the second richest county in the nation second to Loudoun county. Babalu owner is a man name Fabio and has ties to a man name Albert Andrawos, who is his business partner. Albert Andrawos is a racist man who rips off African American's and Hispanic's, by not paying them after they do work for his construction company HomeTech Exterior. Albert Andrawos is also a snitch who work's for the police of Fairfax, Loudoun county, Virginia Beach, Virginia. Albert Andrawos is also a snitch for Montgomery county, Maryland as well. Albert Andrawos is a man that can't be trusted, and he is tied to the Babalu night club/ hookah bar.

On the morning of 1/18/2017, a friend of mine's who's never been to Babalu was invited to see the place. My friend is an Army veteran, and also a musician who has million's of views on his YouTube channel. Me and my friend decided to buy alcohol beverages while we were inside of Babalu, we probably spent $300 dollars inside of the place within a few minutes. We decided to go on the dance floor so we could dance and try to have a great time. While we was on the dance floor, I noticed an obese man approach my friend. The man started grabbing my friend and my friend said leave my alone Albert 5 times. This Albert character started boasting that he and his friend own the club, and he called my friend a nigger. Upon hearing this my friend walked away, a few minutes later security grabbed the drink's out my friend hand, and asked him to follow them outside, so I decided to follow them outside as well.

 Security asked my friend to leave, my friend asked them why, the security officers gave him no reason, and so my friend asked for his money back. Security refused and waved down 2 Fairfax police officer's, who began asking my friend questions, The Farifax county officer's immediately put my friend in handcuff. They said he had a warrant for his arrest, my friend said nonsense, but thank God my friend know's the law better then most lawyers. So a few minutes went by, and they let my friend go. The Security officers who were working Babalu was from the Fairfax police department. These men were doing security were truly trying to set my friend up for a fall for these evil men that owned this club. I wouldn't recommend anybody of color go to Babalu because Albert Andrawos and Fabian have no regard for people of color, and will take your money. For one of the owner's to call my friend a nigger is digusting!
Loudoun Marble Company
Loudoun Roofing
Babalu Vienna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative