The Bad Side

 If you never been in the Devil's lair I don't suggest you go in, the entertainment business can be a very dirty playground. Well many people don't see the other side, they just see the celebrities and fancy cars. They don't see the hookers, the drugs, and the money being made off the little guy's back. Many people don't understand what selling their soul is. People tend to blame the devil for the evil in the world, but not me I'm too intelligent for that.

You got many Christian's, Jew, and Muslims that may say that the devil is the cause of all of humanity problems. I say that human's make a lot of excuses for their evil action's. We all have choices that we make, and the devil is not responsible. The entertainment business is mostly a bunch of people willing to sell themselves for the dollar. Is there demons in Hollywood, of course, but there's demons in churches. In fact that's the number 1 place for demons to reside.

I remember being a young executive and venture capitalist, and I went to a business meeting in Virginia Beach and I got to see the other side of the entertainment business. And it's exactly easy why so many young girls fall victim to the sex trade. Its easy to trick a young girl into prostitution, especially when drugs and money involved. The stuff I seen in that business is why I stayed away from it for years. So if you never left your home town, don't try to be famous. Visit me at the best Entertainment Business website.
Loudoun Marble Company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative