Making Music

I never thought I would be doing music, seriously it was a hard decision. As a teenager I use to watch BET, MTV, VH1 at my aunt's house, because I was not allowed to watch television. My father was all about education and he knew a thing or two about education. My father always told me that I was going to either be an engineer, lawyer, or a doctor. Throughout my life I been many things, I even ended up owning 4 different  businesses.

As a kid I could sing very good, but I never thought I would be a singer. I wanted to be a basketball player, scientist, football player, but never an entertainer. I got into rapping because I'm a fan of hip hop for one, but I got screwed on a deal. And at the time I had a lot of things to say, don't get it twisted I been in the streets. I'm a ex drug dealer sold drugs and whatever to get by, especially when I was in college. But my music is not about living in the hood or none of that, it talks about getting out the hood.

I grew up in Brooklyn New York, I seen a lot especially in the crack 90's. Coming from a family of immigrants, I've traveled and experience a lot in my lifetime. So this is my first blog on Blogger and will be blogging much more.

Check out my latest song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2E9vfgzxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative