Sadness

The crazy thing about life is that you find love, you lose love. But one thing for sure is that if you're a strong person you'll bounce back even stronger. If you're weak it'll destroy you, I've seen men who were at the top of the pyramid let evil women destroy them. Especially the ones who were going through a divorce, you can end up losing everything you worked hard for. I don't ever want to get married for that very reason, it's too much at risk. I recently was involved with somebody, who was not the best person for me morally.

But through life experiences which I learned and using the common sense God gave me, I got rid of her. Many men don't love themselves and settle for anything on the market. If you actually do your research you'll find out that women outnumber men for a number of reasons. Look at some of these men who are not alpha males and not what society consider attractive, they go over Asia, South America, and around the world to find their spouses. So a unhappy relationship is not a good thing for a man, stress kills if they haven't told you that. And good women from all around the world need good men to love.

As a business owner I have to focus on my business, and I refuse to be somebody's second. I have a friend, and he's in a relationship and he lets the girl pretty much whore herself out. But he allows her to do it, because he believes that's the best he's going to get. I just started doing this entertainment thing as a hobby and I've already made huge gains. But I refuse to let women bring sadness into my life, and I refuse to let a woman love me. So either way I'm screwed. I also met somebody who's made me a better person in less than a week, so I'm taking my time with her. But as a man please don't settle for anything.
Loudoun Roofing Company
Music Production
Loudoun Marble Company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative