God is Everything

In this day and age, where it seems where the rules of the universe have gone out the windows. God is still the number 1 key to success, I know what your atheist friend are saying but they're confuse. Aleister Crowley, who some considered a Satanist and the most wicked man in his time according to some, said they're 3 types of atheist. One of them don't know God and has never been introduced to religion or God period. The 2nd type of atheist actually believes in God, but is on the fence because of life situations. The 3rd atheist is the wicked of them all, he been introduce to God, yet because of the rules that come with God, he rejects God.
Loudoun Marble Company

I've studied all 3 religion of Abraham, I've even studied the Book of Mormon, and believe it or not I believe each one of these books hold the key to God. I've studied magic and Voodoo, and in my studies one thing I've learned is that they're is a Supreme Being and many lower gods that are in charge of the different functions of the Universe. What get a lot of people stuck is religion, and that their religion is the only one correct. When that is the most ignorant thing a person can do is limit themselves to knowledge. Even the bible if you go through it and read it you'll discover that its incomplete and that it's only the beginning of your studies.

The Jews have the Kabala and the Talmud as advanced studies, the first 5 books of the bible which is known as Torah, is only the beginning of your studies. As you advanced through Judaism you learn certain secrets. And you wouldn't believe what I've discovered in my studies that Jewish people actually do Voodoo, you may not call it that, but that's what it is. That's why I went and furthered my studies and started to find out who God is, and how he came into being. I had many questions like who created God and why do God allow misery on this planet.

When I started to study God, I discovered many secrets which I can't share. But one thing I did discover which was why many people prayers aren't answered is because people really don't know God. God has many names he go by, and yet people are here claiming they know God and don't know his many names. Many of these churches have turned God into a business, and that's why I don't go to Christian churches any more. But people prayers aren't being answered because they don't know God. So the solution study God, people shouldn't be telling you who God is. God should be personal not taken for a joke or lightly.

Northern Virginia Roofing
Loudoun Entertainment Company


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative