Too Much Stress Kills

A man in this day and age got to work hard to make it to the top of the pyramid in society, from the stress of everyday life alone can take toll on a person. Along with a person's diet and work habits, the average man is lucky to live to the age of 70. Me, I don't worry about the everyday nonsense because what's going to happen is going to happen. Right now my main goal is taking care of my business, my self, my dog, and my family. The rest falls where it falls. If I can help somebody, I help them if it's in my power to help them. I feel bad for the married men that take care of all the bills. Those are the men that are the real backbone of America, but nobody give these men credit.

The laws of America is not for the heterosexual male, in fact the laws are against the heterosexual male. For example let's take the divorce process, how can a judge just give a woman half of her ex husbands money. The ex wife doesn't even have to work a day in the marriage, but yet you hand her half of the man's assets. Another example is child custody, a man can be a way better parent then the mother, and the courts still award custody to the woman. Now I've seen a messed up situation right here in Loudoun county. A woman by the name of Katie, very pretty girl and a good friend of mines has a son name Chase. Now Chase father is a so called known drug attic, they implicated him in the death of Alexander Hoover, now I got to ask the prosecutor Jim Plowman why would he award custody to this man and not Katie.
Loudoun Marble Company

This same Jim Plowman is a racist in my book and so is Joshua Stewart of the Loudoun county commonwealth attorney's office. That is another thing you have to worry about if you live in America and you're a heterosexual male, is being black. I know a lot of people will disagree that racism don't exist but that is your business and opinion. And it is your right as an American to be entitled to your opinion. I dealt with it in the Army, and that's why I left, you know how many times I went to IG for higher ups being racist towards black soldiers. This was before whistleblower laws came into effect. So I know a racist prosecutor and his policies when I see it.

This blog post I guess is in essence in America the straight man has it hard, and so stress is not an option if you as a man want to live a long life. Check out my Loudoun Roofing Company and Loudoun Entertainment Company out, support a young man trying to live right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative