Tears Drop

I wrote this song because I was going through somethings at the time I couldn't put my hands on it. With everything that went down in Haiti, with the Hurricane that killed some family member's of mines. But who am I to tell the gods who they can and can't take. Bless the most High Yahweh, Shekinah, The Lwas, and the Beni Elohim. My man D-Colee the genius drop the beat and you know I do what I do. Colee is a musical genius, so is Eddie Winchester. The whole JDT Entertainment team is monsters man. It's a beautiful thing to see a young company able to compete with companies like Def Jam.
Loudoun Marble Company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buta Biberaj Loudoun's Dishonest & Unethical Prosecutors Office

Loudoun County Continues Its Racism

Loudoun County Injustice Against Black Conservative